Lady Valentine - David Gates

She's a real look
cause she's my heart my inspiration
Lucky is the man who find the child of love

Like a haunting melody
you allowed to sing forever
She always seems to where so well with time

everybody knows musician needs somebody specialal
ways just the same who keep the crazy dance
better around enough to know for me there's no one finer
and she's mine, she's my lady valentine

Your the music your my song
Here with me is where you belong
I need my February near
Your the rythm, your my ryhme
Keep me right into the time
And I'm so happy when you're here

Everybody needs somebody that you can be sure of
Life alone is nowhere that you want to be
sentence isnt long and hopin'
brother you've gotta choose
cause i've got mine
got my lady valentine

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons